Gala Day is fast approaching – Monday 25 May. This promises to be the biggest and best yet so come down and give the day the support it deserves. The Raffle prizes have to be viewed to be believed, our team have really pulled out the stops so please spend spend spend and you may end up with an eye watering prize. We are also delighted to have many sponsors on board this year lending their support with some very generous offers and donations
- Can you make / buy a cake for the cake stall, please add your name to the list in the clubhouse.
- Donations required for the Hospice Stall. All proceeds will go direct to the Hospice.
- Donations required for the Tombola stall.
- Raffle tickets are on sale, there is a list of prizes from local companies on the bar, more has been promised and will be added as they are received.
- We have 28 teams taking part coming from all over the County and some from neighbouring Counties. There will be one team from Berkhamsted
Remember all profits from the day go to your club – apart from the Hospice Stall. Your support will help the club to continue running successfully.
The GALA TEAM