For any public member who missed our OPEN DAY you still have the chance to swing your arm and send a bowling ball across our green – Every Tues & Thurs 2pm to 4pm along with Fridays 6pm to 9pm throughout MAY. We also have Junior sessions every Friday 4pm to 6pm
All the equipment is provided FREE, all you have to bring is a flat soled pair of shoes (like trainers) and an open mind. With the help of our members and qualified coaches we can teach you the basics of bowls whilst letting you play and having some fun.
– This is a game for all ages, abilities and gender
– Its a game that is all about skill and not strength
– Its an individual game and a team game
– Its a game for sharing with your partner
– Its a game you can play for life and help keep you fit
Berkhamsted has been at the forefront of changing the games image with the very latest eye catching equipment, a growing youth section, new ways of playing the game and off green entertainment. We are one of the leading Club’s in the Country as recognised by Bowls England, the organisation that run the game.
For further info please contact Christine on 01442 873413/07796 178040 or Kevin on 07841 371943